Meistverkauft in Lebensführung & Motivation
Hier sparen: Lebensführung & Motivation
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,12
- EUR 23,00Preistendenz: EUR 23,25
- EUR 44,70Preistendenz: EUR 45,20
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 20,34
- EUR 8,99Preistendenz: EUR 9,09
- EUR 24,95Preistendenz: EUR 25,22
- EUR 20,00Preistendenz: EUR 20,22
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungWhen it comes to frameworks, the familiar story of the elephant and the six blind philosophers seems to apply. As each philoso pher encountered a separate part of the elephant, each pronounced his considered, but flawed judgement. One blind philosopher felt a leg and thought it a tree. Another felt the tail and thought he held a rope. Another felt the elephant's flank and thought he stood before a wall. We're supposed to learn about snap judgements from this alle gory, but its author might well have been describing design automation frameworks. For in the reality of today's product development requirements, a framework must be many things to many people. xiv CAD Frameworks: Integration Technology for CAD As the authors of this book note, framework design is an optimi zation problem. Somehow, it has to be both a superior rope for one and a tremendous tree for another. Somehow it needs to provide a standard environment for exploiting the full potential of computer-aided engineering tools. And, somehow, it has to make real such abstractions as interoperability and interchangeability. For years, we've talked about a framework as something that provides application-oriented services, just as an operating system provides system-level support. And for years, that simple statement has hid the tremendous complexity of actually providing those services.
- AutorA. Richard Newton,David Harrison,Rick L. Spickelmier,Timothy J. Barnes
- AusgabeSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1992.
- Seiten195 Seiten
- Gewicht334 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.