Meistverkauft in Psychologie
Hier sparen: Psychologie
- EUR 69,99Preistendenz: EUR 70,73
- EUR 18,00Preistendenz: EUR 18,34
- EUR 16,99Preistendenz: EUR 17,52
- EUR 14,99Preistendenz: EUR 15,47
- EUR 22,95Preistendenz: EUR 23,68
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,07
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,28
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungSeveral studies have shown that children who received piano instruction achieved better results on spatial-temporal tasks than various control group children did. The present study involved kindergarten children who received two piano-keyboard lessons weekly. Six sub-tests from the K-ABC were administered before and after the instruction period. Results revealed that piano-keyboard instruction produced enhanced spatial-temporal test scores. Although pre-tests showed no significant gender differences, post-testing found boys significantly outperforming girls in the Hand Movements task while their gain scores were significantly higher than girls' scores in the Triangles task. Music is an art form that can provide an invaluable means of self-expression and of personal enjoyment. For many children, the quality of their kindergarten education may have lasting effects on their later achievements. It is hoped that these findings contribute to the growing body of research investigating the extra-musical effects of music instruction and that administrators might consider including appropriate music and piano-keyboard instruction as an integral part of kindergarten education programmes.
- AutorNikolaos Zafranas
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten212 Seiten
- Gewicht295 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.