Meistverkauft in Sonstige
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 16,71Preistendenz: EUR 17,94
- EUR 11,32Preistendenz: EUR 11,87
- EUR 19,30Preistendenz: EUR 19,77
- EUR 14,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,28
- EUR 14,44Preistendenz: EUR 15,18
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>This book is based on the findings of a study carried out in private secondary schools in Tanga, Tanzania. Participants were purposefully selected from seven private schools. Data collection was done through Participants observation, Questionnaires, Interviews and Documentary analysis; and was analyzed by using both descriptive and quantitative methods. It was found that there is a great effect of teachers training on students'performance in ordinary level national mathematics examinations. The findings revealed that, factors such as lack of enough qualified teachers, text books, poor teaching methods, understaffing,students discipline and poor motivation and interests to both teacher and students have great effects on student performance in their final examinations. The book concluded that, to improve the situation and for the school to achieve good mathematics performance there is a great need of strengthening the school policies, government to train enough mathematics teachers, frequent provision of workshops and seminars and to improve great degree of motivation, order and discipline in students so that they take their studies seriously.</p>
- AutorMoshi Goodluck Jacob
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten76 Seiten
- Gewicht130 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.