Hier sparen: Soziologie
- EUR 20,99Preistendenz: EUR 21,21
- EUR 22,99Preistendenz: EUR 26,69
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 20,52
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>This book sensitizes the reader on issues of domestic violence among married women .The study revealed that ,while the government enacted the Domestic Violence Act 2006 (chapter 5:16)nothing much is being done in addressing the issues of domestic violence on married women.This is reflected by failure by most of the married women to interpret,appreciate and understand the implications of the Domestic Violence Act.Also the results showed ,married women didn't bother reporting when abused because culturally issues of marriage are treated as confidential and have own channels of reporting such that women are reluctant of report issues of domestic violence.Therefore ,the Domestic Violence Act is taken as not an important tool. The study recommends that more awareness campaigns should be done in the community.Again ,the Domestic Violence Act should be presented in all languages including vernacular for easy interpretation ,understanding and implementation of the Act.There is also need to concentrate on systemic and person centered approaches for the policy makers to come up with in-depth comparative analysis of the approaches.</p>
- AutorShillah Rugonye
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten72 Seiten
- Gewicht124 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.