Meistverkauft in Wirtschaft & Industrie
Hier sparen: Wirtschaft & Industrie
- EUR 16,99Preistendenz: EUR 17,64
- EUR 14,76Preistendenz: EUR 16,41
- EUR 15,44Preistendenz: EUR 23,32
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Civil service has been observed to be under performing and shortchanging the public whom they were employed to serve. Civil servants had to set their Key Result Areas beginning of each year and progress checked in quarterly reviews. A final appraisal is done at the end of the year and recommendations for training are drawn in the head of station's report. The assumption then is that Public Service Training is based on the performance appraisal results. The question that remains is: how effective is need assessment approaches? Is the training related to the deficiencies identified? Does the PSC have the capacity to address the training problems identified and which problems can they solve and which are they not able to. This study investigated the effectiveness of Public Service Training Needs Assessment Approaches as a basis for training of civil servants. </p>
- AutorMoyo Talak
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten100 Seiten
- Gewicht165 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.