Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 34,90Preistendenz: EUR 38,96
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,46
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 13,08
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungHeavy metal pollution is big issue in recent time in the world. Among the heavy metals, Cadmium (Cd) is toxic to human beings, animals and plants and has to be prevented from entering the food chain as it adversely affects the plant growth as well as human health. Though it occurs naturally in soil, its addition as a pollutant has increased in recent times causing concern in the field of agriculture. Cd is readily taken up through the roots of many species and accumulated in all plant parts including root, shoot, fruit and grain. The availability of Cd in soil and uptake by plants depend upon pH, organic matter (OM), CEC, soil type and plant species. The OM with reactive groups such as hydroxyl, phenoxy and carboxyl effectively controls the adsorption and complexation of heavy metal and the activity of metal in the soil. As OM we used Farm yard manure which is a cheap source of primary, secondary and micronutrients to the plant growth.
- AutorN. N. Chaudhary,Piyush Kumar Saras,Sandipkumar Rathod
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten128 Seiten
- Gewicht207 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.