Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p><div>This book sets out a proposal for applying psychological and educational psychology concepts to improve work with children and young people. It also suggests how some of the criticism aimed at pedagogical-psychology practice can be answered.</div><div><br></div><div>In several respects educational psychology practice seems to be in a transition phase and could even be said to be suffering an identity crisis: educational establishments and education policy alike are looking for different skills than those the psychology profession traditionally provides, and people are generally questioning the relevance and applicability of pedagogical-psychological counseling. The book is based on the fundamental premise that good professional practice is contingent upon circumstances that allow practitioners to apply their knowledge, experience and skills in the specific encounter with a specific task. This means that the ability to act pragmatically and creatively is, and will increasingly be, an important skill not only for educational psychologists, but also for psychologists in general. In other words, psychologists must be able to contribute to tasks in new ways and new contexts when required. </div><div><br></div><div>Intended primarily for students of psychology, school psychologists and other professional groups that provide counseling in schools, the book is also a valuable resource for the various groups that use pedagogical-psychology tools and insights in their work with children and young people. </div></p>
- AutorLene Tanggaard,Thomas Szulevicz
- Ausgabe1st ed. 2017
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten147 Seiten
- Gewicht421 g
Meistverkauft in Psychologie & Hilfe
Hier sparen: Psychologie & Hilfe
- EUR 14,99Preistendenz: EUR 15,47
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,28
- EUR 14,95Preistendenz: EUR 15,19
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.