Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 7,99Preistendenz: EUR 13,23
- EUR 5,95Preistendenz: EUR 7,56
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungWith the world changing more rapidly than ever before, creativity is at a historical premium. As many investors have discovered, yesterday's investment strategies do not necessarily work anymore. As many politicians and citizens alike have discovered, yesterday's ideas about ethical behavior and propriety do not necessarily apply today. As many studies have discovered, the competition today is quite different from at any time in history. Printed newspapers, for example, have to compete not only with each other, but with their own online versions. Welive in a society where those who do not creatively innovate risk failure in any of several domains of studentlife. Creativity can refer to a person, process, place, or product.It can be found in geniuses and in small children.It has been studied by psychologi sts, educators, neuroscientists, historians, sociologists, economists, engineers, and scholars of all types.Legendary thinkers throughout time, from Aristotle to Einstein, have pondered what it means to be creative.There are still debates, after more than 6 decades ofintensive research, on how to measure, utilize, and improve it. This should not be taken lightly, given the benefits
- AutorKummara Viswanath,Sreenivasa Murthy
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten88 Seiten
- Gewicht147 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.