Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Hier sparen: Soziologie
- EUR 8,00Preistendenz: EUR 9,75
- EUR 19,94Preistendenz: EUR 24,00
- EUR 14,42Preistendenz: EUR 22,40
- EUR 22,49Preistendenz: EUR 25,93
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>¿This book shares knowledge and ideas about educating for sustainability including historical and philosophical analyses, and pedagogical and practical applications in the context of science teacher preparation as it applies to teaching and learning in PreK-12 science classrooms and beyond. It is an international discussion among science teacher educators and scientists about how to approach the topic of educating for sustainability through multiple lenses including informal settings, global perspectives, science teacher preparation equity and diversity, college level science courses for sustainability and ethnoscience. A goal of this scholarly work is to develop global networks to begin to solve one of the most pressing topics of our world today; the creation of sustainable cities, students, researchers, and science teacher educators who work together to contribute to a secure world for all.<br>This book is divided into five parts. Section I introduces the theoretical framework for science teacher education for sustainability. Section II includes chapters about preparing science teachers to teach for sustainability in school settings. Section III focuses on science teacher education for sustainability in out-of-school settings, beginning with an introductory chapter that argues both for the need for informal science education for sustainability and the need to educate informal science educators to teach for sustainability. In Section IV, the international perspective on science teacher education is examined. Section V is the last section, or Afterword, this concluding chapter summarizes what was learned through the putting together of the book and its implications for science education for sustainability.</p>
- HerausgaberAllan Feldman,Mark Bloom,Rita Hagevik,Susan Stratton
- SerieASTE Series in Science Education
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten478 Seiten
- Gewicht907 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.