Meistverkauft in Politik & Zeitgeschichte
Hier sparen: Politik & Zeitgeschichte
- EUR 9,95Preistendenz: EUR 14,55
- EUR 12,95Preistendenz: EUR 13,32
- EUR 29,92Preistendenz: EUR 39,06
- EUR 18,00Preistendenz: EUR 28,00
- EUR 13,95Preistendenz: EUR 20,89
- EUR 30,49Preistendenz: EUR 44,13
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>The European Union Rule of Law Mission in Kosovo (EULEX KOSOVO) is the largest and most expensive civilian operation ever deployed. It is committed to assist the Kosovo institutions, judicial authorities and law enforcement agencies towards sustainability and accountability. EULEX is also engaged in further developing and strengthening an independent multi-ethnic justice, police and custom systems by guaranteeing that these institutions are free from political interference and adhere to internationally recognized standards and European best practices. The EU mission accomplished its five - year term commitment in December 2013 but with what results? Neither rule of law, nor multi - ethnicity has been achieved in the north of the country. This is not something marginal rather the main argument is that if the north is not integrated there is no room for a serious discussion either about the rule of law or multi - ethnicity in Kosovo. Are there any lessons learned? EU - LEX turned to act as a pure technical mission what, in fact, was supposed to be by, however, neglecting that the rule of law is much more than a set of rules to be simply exported elsewhere.</p>
- AutorNicasia Picciano
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten400 Seiten
- Gewicht552 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.