Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 8,00Preistendenz: EUR 11,30
- EUR 15,43Preistendenz: EUR 23,54
- EUR 11,37Preistendenz: EUR 13,26
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>This book discuss traditional to alternative writing assessment, also introduces new trends in writing assessment to improve this skill among learners. It argues that alternative assessment stresses assessment as part of learning in a learner cantered environment and employs dynamic, ongoing evaluation tools such as digital portfolios to empower students' reflection, consciousness rising, and autonomy. By putting these ideas into practice, individual needs of learners can be met; also peer and self-assessment and self-regulation can be promoted in students. The opportunities associated with implementing E-portfolio as alternative assessment in the classroom can create motivating, stress free environment .while traditional assessment which relies on test taking strategies is considered time consuming and stress full, Portfolios are one of the best strategies to meet learners need, and provide lifelong, meaning full learning. Integration of technology and education, thinking of innovative teaching methods in recent years stimulated educators to teach in a much more enjoyable, and practical learning environment. </p>
- AutorMaliheh Babaee
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten76 Seiten
- Gewicht130 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.