Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungElectronic Inspection Copy available for instructors here The literature review is a compulsory part of research and, increasingly, may form the whole of a student research project. This highly accessible book guides students through the production of either a traditional or a systematic literature review, clearly explaining the difference between the two types of review, the advantages and disadvantages of both, and the skills needed. It gives practical advice on reading and organising relevant literature and critically assessing the reviewed field. Contents include: using libraries and the internet note making presentation critical analysis referencing, plagiarism and copyright. This book will be relevant to students from any discipline. It includes contributions from two lecturers who have many years experience of teaching research methods and the supervision of postgraduate research dissertations and a librarian, each offering expert advice on either the creation and assessment of literature reviews or the process of searching for information. The book also highlights the increasing importance for many disciplines of the systematic review methodology and discusses some of the specific challenges which it brings. Jill K. Jesson has worked with multi-disciplinary research teams within the Aston School of Pharmacy, Aston Business School and with M-E-L Research, an independent public services research consultancy. She has now left Aston University and is working as a Consultant. Lydia Matheson is an Information Specialist working for Library & Information Services at Aston University. Fiona M. Lacey is an academic pharmacist, a member of the pharmacy practice teaching group in the School of Pharmacy, and Associate Dean in the School of Life and Health Sciences at Aston.
- AutorFiona M. Lacey,Jill Jesson,Lydia Matheson
- VerlagSage Publications
- Seiten192 Seiten
- Gewicht331 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 9,94Preistendenz: EUR 13,48
- EUR 9,69Preistendenz: EUR 10,00
- EUR 15,95Preistendenz: EUR 16,36
- EUR 6,48Preistendenz: EUR 7,93
- EUR 14,80Preistendenz: EUR 14,95
- EUR 14,95Preistendenz: EUR 17,07
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.