- EUR 6,98Kostenloser Versand
- Artikelzustand: Neu
- Verkauft von mecodu
- Lieferung siehe Details
Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungMaster of Horror Stephen King returns to the characters and territory of one of his most popular novels ever, The Shining, in this instant 1 New York Times bestseller about the now middle-aged Dan Torrance (the boy protagonist of The Shining) and the very special twelve-year-old girl whom he must save from a tribe of murderous paranormals. THE OVERLOOK HOTEL was where his boyhood gift for shining opened a door to hell. Dan Torrance is a man now, but ghosts of the Overlook&8212; and his father&8217;s legacy of alcoholism and violence&8212;kept him drifting for decades. Now, sustained by an AA community in a New Hampshire town, Dan comforts the dying at a nursing home, where they call him &8220;Doctor Sleep.&8221; But before his remnant power can fade forever, Dan meets twelve-year-old Abra Stone, whose spectacular gift pulls him into an epic war with an otherworldly tribe that reignites Dan&8217;s own demons and summons him to battle for the young girl&8217;s soul and survival.
- AutorStephen King
- VerlagSimon + Schuster
- Seiten656 Seiten
- Gewicht304 g
- LeseprobeDoctor Sleep CHAPTER ONE<br>WELCOME TO TEENYTOWN<br>1<br />After Wilmington, the daily drinking stopped.<br />He'd go a week, sometimes two, without anything stronger than diet soda. He'd wake up without a hangover, which was good. He'd wake up thirsty and miserable-wanting-which wasn't. Then there would come a night. Or a weekend. Sometimes it was a Budweiser ad on TV that set him off-fresh-faced young people with nary a beergut among them, having cold ones after a vigorous volleyball game. Sometimes it was seeing a couple of nice-looking women having after-work drinks outside some pleasant little café, the kind of place with a French name and lots of hanging plants. The drinks were almost always the kind that came with little umbrellas. Sometimes it was a song on the radio. Once it was Styx, singing
Hier sparen: Weltliteratur & Klassiker
- EUR 4,98Preistendenz: EUR 7,81
- EUR 15,93Preistendenz: EUR 17,89
- EUR 25,10Preistendenz: EUR 50,07
- EUR 12,99Preistendenz: EUR 17,85
- EUR 17,15Preistendenz: EUR 20,98
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.