Meistverkauft in Wirtschaft & Industrie
Hier sparen: Wirtschaft & Industrie
- EUR 16,99Preistendenz: EUR 17,72
- EUR 15,44Preistendenz: EUR 23,43
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>It is often argued that national culture plays an important in the role in shaping the behaviors of individuals and organizations. These behaviors resultantly affect the individual and organizational performance. However, although plenty of research has been done so far to develop the constructs of national culture, little work has been seen so far in the context of Sub-Saharan African countries, particularly Uganda. This study examines literature for theoretical and empirical evidence on the influence of national culture and contends that the successful adoption of organizational practices is mediated by a country's dominant cultural dimensions as well as the fundamental characteristics of the people in these organizations whose culture is shaped by the environment that surrounds them. It offers a framework that adds to the existing knowledge of the adoption of organizational practices and its implications for proficient strategy execution and sustained competitive advantage by integrating arguments developed in the national culture arena. </p>
- AutorPrince Karakire Guma
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten136 Seiten
- Gewicht219 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.