Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Seminar paper from the year 2015 in the subject Business economics - Personnel and Organisation, grade: A, University of Bedfordshire, course: MBA (HOSPITAL AND HEALTH SERVICES MANAGEMENT), language: English, abstract: This report highlighted the continuous success of both companies (Southwest Airlines, Dallas, TX, USA and Airport Express Train, Oslo, Norway). This report also explored the internal consistent in Human Resources (HR) of both companies and how they achieved their continuous success and finally reached in the apex through high performances work system (HPWS) theory into their supportive practices. In addition, both companies were also achieved competitive advantages through their strategic HR practice for instances concentration on continuous training, huge number of participants, hiring through the special selection cycle, interior promotion, flexible working hours and job security.<br>Nevertheless, both companies followed different approaches for examples size of the company, age, ownership, competitive strategy, labour law and national context, while both of the companies were succeed through the application of high performance work system theory.<br>Overall, the both Southwest Airlines (SA) and Airport Express Train (AET) companies are recommended to follow the chain of impact framework and use HPWS model in internal consistent in HRM strategic practice what would consider them future success.</p>
- AutorKamalesh Dey
- Seiten20 Seiten
- Gewicht46 g
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 39,95Preistendenz: EUR 48,73
- EUR 10,00Preistendenz: EUR 21,96
- EUR 21,28Preistendenz: EUR 31,00
- EUR 13,94Preistendenz: EUR 14,97
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.