Meistverkauft in Botanik & Gartenbau
Hier sparen: Botanik & Gartenbau
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,26
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,22
- EUR 6,99Preistendenz: EUR 7,07
- EUR 12,95Preistendenz: EUR 13,22
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Jalgaon district is located in the North Maharashtra region of India where temperature ranging from 7°c - 47°c. The soils of Jalgaon district India are black cotton soils where economically important crop like Cotton are growing.These soils are rich in fungi which are largely used in Biotechnology based industries. Before using them, it is very important to identify them correctly. For the isolation and identification of these soil fungi, the soil samples were collected from different soil types viz: cultivated, on-cultivated, forest and river from the Jalgaon district. In this book, the authors have described 138 species of soil fungi belonging to 50 genera. All the species are described with their Camera Lucida drawings and photographs. The occurrence and seasonal distribution of these fungi has also been studied. Different fungal species isolated were selected to study the effect of different culture media, pH andtemperature on their growth. To evaluate the ecological findings and physico-chemical variables a statistical analysis is also carried out. This book gives complete taxonomic data of the fungi isolated.</p>
- AutorGauri Rane,R. V. Gandhe
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten348 Seiten
- Gewicht527 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.