Meistverkauft in Kindersachbücher
Hier sparen: Kindersachbücher
- EUR 42,95Preistendenz: EUR 49,92
- EUR 49,95Preistendenz: EUR 57,66
- EUR 18,31Preistendenz: EUR 19,94
- EUR 23,49Preistendenz: EUR 26,43
- EUR 9,65Preistendenz: EUR 13,31
- EUR 8,68Preistendenz: EUR 13,67
- EUR 21,27Preistendenz: EUR 22,06
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Seminar paper from the year 2007 in the subject Business economics - Marketing, Corporate Communication, CRM, Market Research, Social Media, grade: 1,3, University of Kassel, 14 entries in the bibliography, language: English, abstract: Team ability and social competence are crucial in the new economy. In the globalized world, where the workforce is becoming increasingly diverse, working in diverse teams is even more important. What the effects of diversity on teamwork are and how the ability to work in diverse teams can be trained are questions that the author is interested to explore in this research paper. <br> In doing so, Chapter I takes a theoretical approach by starting to explain diversity in the workforce as a trend as well as the types of diversity. Since diversity has contrasting effects on teamwork, both disadvantages and advantages are analysed in the third section. In order to make use of the positive aspects of working in diverse teams and still avoid or minimize the negative effect of differences at the same time, diversity should be effectively managed, which is discussed in the last section of Chapter I. <br>Admittedly, diversity training can only be achieved by working in a diverse team. How can the ability to work in diverse teams be trained at universities? Chapter II intends to answer this question by providing the example of MARKSTRAT as a means of creating heterogeneous learning teams. As the paper shows, by bringing together students from eight universities with seven different nationalities, Markstrat Slagelse 2007 created an opportunity for students to not only teach them skills implementing marketing strategies but also enable them to collect the most valuable experience by working in culturally, socially, gender- and age-diverse teams. In order to present the work process in it, one team has been singled out to depict team development and interpersonal interaction among its team members, i</p>
- AutorXiumei Liu
- Seiten32 Seiten
- Gewicht60 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.