Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungIn Distributed Algorithms , Nancy Lynch provides a blueprint for designing, implementing, and analyzing distributed algorithms. She directs her book at a wide audience, including students, programmers, system designers, and researchers.<br>Distributed Algorithms contains the most significant algorithms and impossibility results in the area, all in a simple automata-theoretic setting. The algorithms are proved correct, and their complexity is analyzed according to precisely defined complexity measures. The problems covered include resource allocation, communication, consensus among distributed processes, data consistency, deadlock detection, leader election, global snapshots, and many others.<br>The material is organized according to the system model-first by the timing model and then by the interprocess communication mechanism. The material on system models is isolated in separate chapters for easy reference.<br>The presentation is completely rigorous, yet is intuitive enough for immediate comprehension. This book familiarizes readers with important problems, algorithms, and impossibility results in the area: readers can then recognize the problems when they arise in practice, apply the algorithms to solve them, and use the impossibility results to determine whether problems are unsolvable. The book also provides readers with the basic mathematical tools for designing new algorithms and proving new impossibility results. In addition, it teaches readers how to reason carefully about distributed algorithms-to model them formally, devise precise specifications for their required behavior, prove their correctness, and evaluate their performance with realistic measures.<br>
- AutorNancy A. Lynch
- SerieData Management Systems,Morgan Kaufmann
- VerlagElsevier LTD, Oxford
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten872 Seiten
- Gewicht1865 g
Hier sparen: Informatik
- EUR 24,90Preistendenz: EUR 25,42
- EUR 39,90Preistendenz: EUR 41,26
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.