Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungAs a mulatto, Charles W. Chesnutt was determined to disseminate his convictions about the right for all men to be treated as equal. Using the untenable circumstances endured by those of mixed racial ancestry, he launched a campaign for equality through his writings and distinguished himself through his adeptness with the language. This work explores his crafty and witty rhetorical manipulations, which dupe the literary opponents in his works and engage the reader in interpretative analyses that suggest that he was a monumental literary figure, ahead of his time, implementing theoretical practices that were popularly established long after his death. It further discloses him as a champion of a cause that not only may be recognized today as a predecessor to the Civil Rights Movement in America but should also be recognized as a significant human concern throughout the world generation after generation. This work clearly discloses Chesnutt as a literary force to be recognized because of his theoretical strategies and his socio-political message.
- AutorLois Tucker
- Seiten200 Seiten
- Gewicht314 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 14,50Preistendenz: EUR 14,95
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,60
- EUR 39,00Preistendenz: EUR 39,40
- EUR 17,95Preistendenz: EUR 18,15
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,10
- EUR 14,80Preistendenz: EUR 14,96
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,20
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.