Hier sparen: Soziologie
- EUR 22,99Preistendenz: EUR 26,78
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,26
- EUR 10,00Preistendenz: EUR 10,32
- EUR 4,99Preistendenz: EUR 5,04
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,10
- EUR 8,99Preistendenz: EUR 9,13
- EUR 21,12Preistendenz: EUR 21,34
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Disaster is a serious disruption in the functioning of a society causing widespread human, material, or environmental losses which has exceed the ability of the affected society to cope using only its own resources. Owing to have a better preparation against this, Government of India in its tenth five year plan implemented a special course (Disaster Management Education) in CBSE. Disaster education refers to the transformation of knowledge and the facilitation of understanding with respect to the management of hazards and disasters; specifically, by recognition of natural and human-induced hazards and reduction of vulnerability. Disaster Education which is successfully integrated as a course in western syllabus is yet to be named as a full course in the study curriculum. According to 2011 census of India, nearly 70 per cent population are residing in village area. As a result, due to lack of this education the villagers are still following traditional methods for their preparedness. In the Present study, I highlights how the preparedness among literate and illiterate varies with a special reference to disaster education and people's preparedness.</p>
- AutorChita Ranjan Das
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten120 Seiten
- Gewicht176 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.