Meistverkauft in Gesundheit & Ernährung
Hier sparen: Gesundheit & Ernährung
- EUR 18,00Preistendenz: EUR 19,99
- EUR 17,90Preistendenz: EUR 25,77
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungIt is an all-known fact that sport has the universal ability to bring people together and unite them in a common spirit of fair competition and hard-earned victory. So - when trying to integrate disabled people back into society - one could not possibly think of a better way to do it than through sport, proving that despite a wheelchair or an artificial limb, we are basically all the same. The disabled sports movement has been a key-instrument in promoting understanding and tolerance. The Paralympic Games have become no less of a part of the international sports calendar than their big sisters - the Olympics. Paralympians have worked just as hard - if not even harder - on their way to medals and awards, earning the respect and admiration of sports fans from all over the world. In order to find out more about the disabled sports movement and its most notable athletes - read this book.<br>
- AutorEdward R. Miller-Jones
- VerlagFastbook Publishing
- Seiten188 Seiten
- Gewicht266 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.