Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThis book focuses on intellectual property issues and rights in digital - dia, their connection with consumer protection, and the limits on freedom of contracts imposed by technological power. In particular, it analyzes, from a EU and U.S. comparative perspective, the complex issues concerning legal protection, technological measures and new business models associated with the use, distribution, and control of digital media. The book is based on a research project the author started in 2001 as V- iting Scholar at the University of California at Berkeley, Boalt Hall School of Law, later developed as Visiting Scholar at the University of Texas at Austin, School of Law and concluded as Research Associate at the Dip- timento di Scienze Giuridiche &8211; Sezione di Rovigo of the University of Ferrara and as non residential Fellow of the Center for Internet and So- ety, Stanford Law School. Research support for this book has been provided by Fondazione Cassa di Risparmio di Padova e Rovigo, Rotary Foundation Ambassadorial Scholarship and University of Ferrara. I am particularly indebted to Robert Cooter, Mark Lemley and Pamela Samuelson for providing the occasion that inspired this work while I was at the University of California at Berkeley. I wish to thank all my colleagues and friends from the University of Ferrara, who offered me support, advice and encouragement when I most needed it.
- AutorNicola Lucchi
- Seiten171 Seiten
- Gewicht600 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 143,05Preistendenz: EUR 207,58
- EUR 54,57Preistendenz: EUR 68,68
- EUR 44,78Preistendenz: EUR 65,41
- EUR 33,73Preistendenz: EUR 43,90
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.