Meistverkauft in Medizin
Hier sparen: Medizin
- EUR 69,99Preistendenz: EUR 70,88
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,84
- EUR 34,99Preistendenz: EUR 36,18
- EUR 10,90Preistendenz: EUR 17,79
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>This book has been written for radiologists, ophthalmologists, neurologists, neurosur geons, plastic surgeons, and others interested in the evaluation of disorders with ophthalmologic signs and symptoms. It is designed to provide recent knowledge in this area derived from ultrasonography, computed tomography (CT), and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). In the past decade, the advent of ultrasonography, computed tomography, and more recently magnetic resonance imaging has provided diagnostic images of the eye, orbit, and brain in a fashion that had been a dream of many prior to the develop ment of these techniques. These newer modes of diagnosis have replaced some previous techniques, such as nuclear medicine imaging and, to some degree, vascular studies and orbitography. There are three sections to this book. The first section is a discussion of the imaging techniques. The second is devoted to the role of these imaging methods in the evaluation of ophthalmic disorders. The last section, dealing with radiotherapy for ophthalmologic tumors, is included because the current imaging techniques are needed for treatment planning. We wish to thank the many people who have assisted us in preparing this manuscript. Among these are many librarians, secretaries, trainees, and photographers. Weare especially indebted to artist Peter Clark for his illustrations and to Mr. Martin Leibo vici, Associate Curator of New York University Medical School and Director of Health Sciences Library of Goldwater Memorial Hospital, New York City. Also, we wish to thank our families for their help and patience.</p>
- HerausgaberCarlos F. Gonzales,Joseph C. Flanagan,Melvin H. Becker
- AusgabeSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1986.
- Seiten366 Seiten
- Gewicht934 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.