Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung&8203;At a time when clinicians are bombarded with masses of clinical information from numerous sources, and the wide variety of changes/advances in diabetes management, there is a need for a concise, easy-to-read book that provides an up-to-date review of the major advances in management of diabetes, with an evidence-based approach. This book is a collection of short chapters, each focused on a subject related to the management of diabetes and its complications. The chapters are written by acknowledged experts in the field, who are also clinicians dealing with diabetes on a day-to-day basis. The text is highly evidence based and well referenced with reviews of relevant trials. It includes the latest developments in diabetes management, prospects for future therapies and avenues of research, as well as therapies currently undergoing clinical trial. In order to facilitate ease of reading, it has a user-friendly appearance, with multiple headings, illustrations and summary boxes. The primary audience is clinical, including all healthcare professionals involved in the management of diabetes and its complications. This encompasses diabetologists and endocrinologists, family practitioners with an interest in diabetes, specialist nurses, dietitians and podiatrists.
- HerausgaberTahseen A. Chowdhury
- Seiten138 Seiten
- Gewicht167 g
Meistverkauft in Medizin
Hier sparen: Medizin
- EUR 69,99Preistendenz: EUR 70,73
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,79
- EUR 34,99Preistendenz: EUR 36,11
- EUR 10,90Preistendenz: EUR 17,75
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.