Meistverkauft in Sonstige
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 28,90Preistendenz: EUR 29,80
- EUR 34,95Preistendenz: EUR 35,63
- EUR 29,90Preistendenz: EUR 30,23
- EUR 24,80Preistendenz: EUR 25,07
- EUR 24,90Preistendenz: EUR 25,60
- EUR 24,95Preistendenz: EUR 25,62
- EUR 24,90Preistendenz: EUR 25,19
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungIT Training is, or should be, a major interest of any IT activity. But where to find out information about the ramifications of IT Training, and in a practical and readable form? Mary Clarkson's book is the answer. Developing IT Staff. A Practical Approach can be read as a training manual for IT Trainers, or as a reference handbook, or even as a series of vignettes concerning various aspects of IT Training. The book is a model of clear well-structured writing, obviously a follower of Nietzsche's quote: "It takes less time to learn how to write nobly than how to write lightly and straightforwardly" . The book is primarily aimed at team leaders in IT departments, but should also be useful in helping people who are not team leaders to understand the learning process for themselves. It provides practical guidelines on how the team leader can get people started on their skill development and support them through the learning process. It is exemplified with real exam ples of life as a technical specialist, and as an IT training manager. I believe that any IT concern should own this book, be it business, govern ment, education etc. The learning process continues indefinitely. This book assists it.
- AutorMary Clarkson
- SeriePractitioner Series
- AusgabeSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001.
- Seiten195 Seiten
- Gewicht339 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.