- EUR 66,33Kostenloser Versand
- EUR 56,18Kostenloser Versand
Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungA practical guide to the design and deployment of content switching solutions for mission-critical applications in data center environmentsDesign and deploy content switching solutions in the data center using this definitive guide Learn about various content switching design approaches with implementation details, requirements for each solution, and design caveats Examine detailed case studies that include configuration examples based on deployed content switching solutions Explore scaling server load balancing within the data center, integrated data center design, and GSLB using DNS or IP Assists network administrators in managing their content switching solutionsWith the advent of e-commerce and Internet-accessible applications, more and more enterprises and service providers rely on data center services to grow their businesses. Content switching solutions, such as load balancing, caching, and disaster recovery for applications, are an essential data center technology and a key to helping businesses run in an efficient and redundant fashion. Understanding content switching solutions is a must for network designers, engineers, and administrators who need to scale their networks to meet the demands of their business. Designing Content Switching Solutions helps you understand content switching solutions using Cisco® content switching products. You'll get a thorough grounding in the theories and concepts behind content switching and then examine specific solutions through case studies. The case studies in Designing Content Switching Solutions emulate real-world scenarios for the solutions covering some of the common features and functionality deployed in production networks. Designing Content Switching Solutions begins by introducing you to server load balancing (SLB), load balancing HTTP, VPNs, firewalls, and migrations between SLB devices. From there, you move to Secure Socket Layer (SSL) using Cisco products, including providing end-to-end encryption from client to server using backend SSL. Later chapters explore advanced techniques, such as how to provide distributed data center solutions using global server load balancing (GSLB) and how to conduct scaling and integration of SLB with SSL and GSLB. Intended for data center architects and managers, network engineers, network administrators, and project managers, Designing Content Switching Solutions shows you the best practices for each content switching solution, enabling you to design and deploy the most critical content switching solutions in the data center.
- AutorHaroon Khan,Zeeshan Naseh
- VerlagCisco Systems
- Seiten600 Seiten
- Gewicht1046 g
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 14,80Preistendenz: EUR 14,95
- EUR 28,49Preistendenz: EUR 29,84
- EUR 26,95Preistendenz: EUR 30,87
- EUR 22,75Preistendenz: EUR 25,79
- EUR 24,00Preistendenz: EUR 27,89
- EUR 26,95Preistendenz: EUR 39,79
- EUR 29,94Preistendenz: EUR 35,35
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.