Hier sparen: Computer & Internet
- EUR 24,90Preistendenz: EUR 25,36
- EUR 39,90Preistendenz: EUR 41,18
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,26
- EUR 34,40Preistendenz: EUR 45,87
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>There is an ever increasing need for real time tracking of equipment in every sector of the economy as the world evolves into a more fast pace environment in technology, manufacturing and servicing industries. The tracking system was first incorporated into the aviation industry to track flights which made it easier for flow of traffic and to identify air planes plying the air space, in the freight business metal containers are marked with invincible metal paints which eases logistics in the sea port. The technology has become more popular in recent times as the concept has evolved into a more miniature form; supermarkets and stores use metallic strips to secure goods from theft, this is considered as a form of tracking, In the industry sector tracking of mobile equipment is of great importance as they can be easily misplaced or stolen, also used in telecommunication to track mobile phones. Radio Frequency identifiers are placed on peoples these day and their location can be tracked on a GPS. The purpose of this work is to design and evaluate a Real Time Tracking System that can be implemented in a hospital to locate important medical equipment within the building.</p>
- AutorTaiwo Moronkeji
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten104 Seiten
- Gewicht171 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.