Meistverkauft in Wirtschaft & Industrie
Hier sparen: Wirtschaft & Industrie
- EUR 16,99Preistendenz: EUR 17,64
- EUR 14,76Preistendenz: EUR 16,41
- EUR 15,44Preistendenz: EUR 23,32
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>This book is about the role of design thinking as a source of creativity and intrinsic motivation in the future development of organizations. The first part of the book delves into the historical development of management's psychology. It illustrates the necessity of change in the traditional organization, particularly in terms of motivation. It is presumed that design thinking as a source of intrinsic motivation might provide the basis for those changes. The second part is the observation of the SAP project "Early Adapters". It illustrates the process of integrating design thinking in a practical way into a large organization with a hierarchical structure and traditional managerial approach. This process is observed from two different points of view: the person and the company. On one hand, the actions, feelings, and thoughts of the participants are observed and analyzed throughout the project. Further, it analyzes the process of "mind-breaking" and which obstacles lie in the way of successful "implantation" of the new mindset and establishing the new work process, as well as the developments within the company during the integration process. What does the company (or the management of the company) have to provide to initiate the process? Which factors and decisions influence the result, and what should the company consider for further processing?</p>
- AutorAnastasia Gramatchikova
- VerlagAV Akademikerverlag
- Seiten152 Seiten
- Gewicht247 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.