Meistverkauft in Sonstige
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 16,71Preistendenz: EUR 17,98
- EUR 11,32Preistendenz: EUR 11,90
- EUR 19,30Preistendenz: EUR 21,07
- EUR 14,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,32
- EUR 14,44Preistendenz: EUR 15,21
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>The automation of layout synthesis design under stringent timing specifications is essential for state-of-the-art VLSI circuits and systems design. Especially, the timing-driven layout synthesis with optimal placement and routing of transistors with proper sizing is most critical in view of the chip area, interconnection parasitics, circuit delay and power dissipation. br/ This book presents a systematic and unified view of the layout synthesis problem with a strong focus on CMOS technology. The criticality of RC parasitics in the interconnects and the optimal sizing of both p-channel and n-channel translators are illustrated for motivation. Following the motivation, the problems of modeling circuit delays and translator sizing are formulated and solved with mathematical rigor. Various delay models for CMOS circuits are discussed to account for realistic interconnection parasitics, the effect of transistor sizes, and also the input slew rates. Also many of the efficient transistor sizing algorithms are critically reviewed and the most recent transistor sizing algorithm based on convex programming techniques is introduced. br/ For design automation of the rigorous CMOS layout synthesis, an integrated system that employs a suite of functional modules is introduced for step-by-step illustration of the design optimization process that produces highly compact CMOS layouts that meet user-specified timing and logical netlist requirements. br/ Through most rigorous discussion of the essential design automation process steps and important models and algorithms this book presents a unified systems approach that can be practiced for high-performance CMOS VLSI designs. br/ This book serves as an excellent reference, and can be used as text in advanced courses covering VLSI design, especially for design automation of physical design. br/ </p>
- AutorS. Sapatnekar,Sung-Mo (Steve) Kang
- AusgabeSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1993
- Seiten269 Seiten
- Gewicht456 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.