Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 34,90Preistendenz: EUR 38,95
- EUR 9,95Preistendenz: EUR 19,12
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 14,43
- EUR 9,95Preistendenz: EUR 11,68
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,46
- EUR 9,90Preistendenz: EUR 10,52
- EUR 8,08Preistendenz: EUR 9,53
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungGives the reader a detailed account of how cyber-security in Switzerland has evolved over the years, using official documents and a considerable amount of inside knowledge. It focuses on key ideas, institutional arrangements, on the publication of strategy papers, and importantly, on processes leading up to these strategy documents.<br>The peculiarities of the Swiss political system, which influence the way cyber-security can be designed and practiced in Switzerland are considered, as well as the bigger, global influences and driving factors that shaped the Swiss approach to cyber-security. It shows that throughout the years, the most important influence on the Swiss policy-approach was the international level, or rather the developments of a cyber-security policy in other states. Even though many of the basic ideas about information-sharing and public-private partnerships were influenced by (amongst others) the US approach to critical infrastructure protection, the peculiarities of the Swiss political system has led to a particular &8220;Swiss solution&8221;, which is based on the federalist structures and subsidiary principles, characterized by stability and resilience to external shocks in the form of cyber-incidents.<br>Cybersecurity in Switzerland will be a stimulating read for anybody interested in cyber-security policy, including students, researchers, analysts and policy makers. It contains not only specific material on an interesting case, but also a wealth of background information on different variations of cyber-security, as well as on information-sharing and public-private partnerships.
- AutorMyriam Dunn Cavelty
- SerieSpringerBriefs in Cybersecurity
- Seiten75 Seiten
- Gewicht150 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.