Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungYou can test just about anything with Cucumber. We certainly have, and in Cucumber Recipes we'll show you how to apply our hard-won field experience to your own projects. Once you've mastered the basics, this book will show you how to get the most out of Cucumber--from specific situations to advanced test-writing advice. With over forty practical recipes, you'll test desktop, web, mobile, and server applications across a variety of platforms. This book gives you tools that you can use today to automate any system that you encounter, and do it well.<br>The Cucumber Book showed you how your team can work together to write executable specifications--documents that tell a clear story and also happen to be working test code. We'll arm you with ready-rolled solutions to real-world problems: your tests will run faster, read more clearly, and work in any environment.<br>Our first tips will help you fit Cucumber into your workflow. Powerful filters will tame tables full of test data, transforming them into the format your application needs. Custom output formatters will generate reports for any occasion. Continuous Integration servers will run your Cucumber tests every time the code changes. Next, you'll find recipes tailored to the platform you're running on. Ever wanted to know how to test a Grails app from Cucumber? Need to put a Windows program through its paces? How about a mobile app running on Android or iOS? We'll show you how to do all of these.<br>Throughout the book, you'll see how to make Cucumber sing as you interoperate with different platforms, languages, and environments. From embedded circuits to Python and PHP web apps, Cucumber has something for you.<br>What You Need:<br>You'll need basic working knowledge of Cucumber and Ruby. Individual recipes may have additional requirements; for example, a recipe on Windows automation might pull in an open source GUI driver.<br>We've written the recipes for compatibility with Ruby 1.9.3 and 1.8.7, plus Cucumber 1.1.4. Other versions may work as well, but these are the ones we test with.
- AutorAslak Hellesoy,Ian Dees,Matt Wynne
- HerausgaberJacquelyn Carter
- SeriePragmatic Programmers
- VerlagO'Reilly UK Ltd.
- Seiten250 Seiten
- Gewicht551 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 14,50Preistendenz: EUR 14,95
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,60
- EUR 17,95Preistendenz: EUR 18,15
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,10
- EUR 29,90Preistendenz: EUR 30,45
- EUR 14,80Preistendenz: EUR 14,96
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,20
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.