Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 12,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,16
- EUR 9,90Preistendenz: EUR 11,38
- EUR 5,95Preistendenz: EUR 7,61
- EUR 9,90Preistendenz: EUR 12,29
- EUR 12,98Preistendenz: EUR 24,40
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungCHES 2009, the 11th workshop on Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems, was held in Lausanne, Switzerland, September 6&8211;9, 2009. The wo- shop was sponsored by the International Association for Cryptologic Research (IACR). The workshop attracted a record number of 148 submissions from 29 co- tries, of which the Program Committee selected 29 for publication in the wo- shop proceedings, resulting in an acceptance rate of 19.6%, the lowest in the history of CHES. The review process followed strict standards: each paper - ceived at least four reviews, and some asmanyaseightreviews.Membersofthe Program Committee were restricted to co-authoring at most two submissions, and their papers were evaluated by an extended number of reviewers. The ProgramCommittee included 53 members representing 20 countries and ?ve continents. These members were carefully selected to represent academia, industry, and government, as well as to include world-class experts in various research ?elds of interest to CHES. The Program Committee was supported by 148 external reviewers. The total number of people contributing to the - view process, including Program Committee members, external reviewers, and Program Co-chairs, exceeded 200. The papers collected in this volume represent cutting-edge worldwide - search in the rapidly growing and evolving area of cryptographic engineering.
- AutorChristophe Clavier,Kris Gaj
- HerausgaberChristophe Clavier,Kris Gaj
- SerieLecture Notes in Computer Science,Security and Cryptology
- Seiten472 Seiten
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.