Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p><p><EM>Critical Issues in Mathematics Education</EM> presents the significant contributions of Professor Alan Bishop within the mathematics education research community. Six critical issues, each of which have had paramount importance in the development of mathematics education research, are reviewed and include a discussion of current developments in each area. </P><p>Teacher decision making, spatial/visualizing geometry, teachers and research, cultural/social aspects of mathematics education, sociopolitical issues, and values serve as the basic issues discussed in this examination of mathematics education over the last fifty years during which Professor Bishop has been active in the field.</P><p>A comprehensive discussion of each of these topics is realized by offering the reader a classic research contribution of Professor Bishop's together with commentary and invited chapters from leading experts in the field of mathematics education.</P><p><EM>Critical Issues in Mathematics Education</EM> will make an invaluable contribution to the ongoing reflection of mathematic education researchers worldwide, but also to policy makers and teacher educators who wish to understand some of the key issues with which mathematics education has been and still is concerned, and the context within which Professor Bishop's key contributions to these research issues were made.</P></p>
- AutorNorma Presmeg,Philip Clarkson
- HerausgaberNorma C. Presmeg,Philip Clarkson
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten258 Seiten
- Gewicht1230 g
Hier sparen: Soziologie
- EUR 20,99Preistendenz: EUR 21,21
- EUR 22,99Preistendenz: EUR 26,69
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 20,52
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.