Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- AutorDonald J. Trump
- VerlagSimon + Schuster
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten208 Seiten
- Gewicht340 g
- LeseprobeCrippled America PREFACE<br>YOU GOTTA BELIEVE<br>PEOPLE SAY THAT I have self-confidence. Who knows?<br>When I began speaking out, I was a realist.<br>I knew the relentless and incompetent naysayers of the status quo would anxiously line up against me, and they have:<br>The politicians who talk a great game in campaigns-and play like total losers when they try to actually govern because they can't govern; they don't know how to govern.<br>The lobbyists and special interests with their hands in our pockets on behalf of their clients or others.<br>The members of the media who are so far lost when it comes to being fair that they have no concept of the difference between "fact" and "opinion."<br>The illegal immigrants who have taken jobs that should go to people here legally, while over 20 percent of Americans are currently unemployed or underemployed. Believe me, they're all over the place. I see them. I talk to them. I hug them. I hold them. They are all over the place.<br> Congress, which has been deadlocked for years and virtually unable to deal with any of our most pressing domestic problems, or even the most basic ones, such as passing a budget. Think of it: a little thing like passing the budget. They don't even have a clue.<br>Meanwhile, the bedrock of this country-the middle class-and those 45 million Americans stuck in poverty have seen their incomes decline over the past 20 years. Understandably, their disenchantment and frustration at what's happening grows every day, and it gets worse and worse and worse.<br>And even our lawyers and judges, the reflective "wise men," have been stepping all over the US Constitution, the bulwark of our democracy. They have recklessly appointed themselves to be policy makers, because our actual elected officials are paralyzed by partisanship. They can't move; they can't act. They are totally impotent.<br>As for the presidency and the executive branch, the incompetence is beyond belief.<br>As I write this, Russian president Vladimir Putin is totally outmaneuvering our president by putting together a coalition in Syria that will make Putin the only effective leader in the world. He and his allies-most notably Iran-have positioned themselves exactly where President Obama and our military have failed miserably for years. They are total failures. They are not leaders. We are no longer a leader. Putin has become the leader, and it's an embarassment to our country.<br>We've wasted literally trillions of dollars in the Middle East, with virtually nothing to show for it except for alienating our best ally, Israel
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 10,98Preistendenz: EUR 12,11
- EUR 24,00Preistendenz: EUR 27,99
- EUR 39,95Preistendenz: EUR 49,17
- EUR 19,78Preistendenz: EUR 22,27
- EUR 21,29Preistendenz: EUR 30,99
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.