Hier sparen: Soziologie
- EUR 20,99Preistendenz: EUR 21,21
- EUR 22,99Preistendenz: EUR 26,69
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 20,52
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Children are catalysts for future development of the nation. Crime and delinquency free environment is essential for human, social and psychological development of slum children. One-third of Dhaka's twelve million inhabitants live in slums (CUS, NIPORT, and MEASURE Evaluation 2006) and the city is projected to grow by another 7 million people over the next ten years (Baker, 2007). Among them, around one third of the population is children. The slum children are deprived from basic human security such as economic, food, health, environmental, personal, community, and political security. Such insecurity sometimes pushes slum children to various types of crimes and delinquencies. This work has described the types of crimes and delinquencies are done by slum children and theoretically explained the causes of their involvement to crimes and delinquencies. The book is useful for the academicians and researchers to know about Bangladeshi slum, slum children, crimes and delinquencies of slum children etc. It is also needed for the stakeholders those who want to reduce urban crimes, save the children from crimes and develop socioeconomic condition of slum children.</p>
- AutorAtikul Islam
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten116 Seiten
- Gewicht189 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.