- EUR 330,63Kostenloser Versand
- EUR 289,46Kostenloser Versand
Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThis book includes reports which were presented at a NATO Advanced Research Workshop (ARW) on Counteraction to Chemical and Biological Terrorism at a National and Local Level in the East European Countries. The terrorist act with sarin gas in the Tokyo underground and the case with the spread of anthrax spores through the U.S. postal system stimulated the development of organization of fight against terrorism on a national and global level. The goal of this workshop was assessment of scientific concepts and practical means for management of chemical and biological agents casualties in the area of terrorist attacks with emphasis on improving the problems and situation in East European countries. In this book are included the results of both theoretical and practical research of chemical and biological terrorism presented during the workshop. Different trends of research to fight against terrorism on both local and governmental level including some East European countries are discussed. In this publication the scientific articles are grouped into those areas: New approaches in counteraction to chemical and biological terrorism. Medical treatment and decontamination of casualties from chemical and biological agents. Diagnosis of exposure to chemical and biological agents. In these articles the following are emphasized: Some aspects of national and global defense against chemical and biological terrorism. National action plans and global agreements on combating terrorism. The characteristics of the major specific injuries connected with chemical and biological terrorism. Threats of terroristic attacks. Epidemiological and clinical peculiarities, ways of diagnosing, medical treatment and preventive health care measures. These problems are analyzed from an interdisciplinary perspective. This book will be interesting and useful for medical and other university students, medical doctors, specialists in the field of personal and social safety, environmental protection experts, chemists, biologists, and specialists of the army and government antiterrorist departments.
- HerausgaberAlexander Pivovarov,Christophor Dishovsky
- SerieNATO Science for Peace and Security Series A: Chemistry and Biology
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten324 Seiten
- Gewicht1480 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 49,00Preistendenz: EUR 51,43
- EUR 21,94Preistendenz: EUR 22,76
- EUR 42,72Preistendenz: EUR 75,01
- EUR 16,60Preistendenz: EUR 16,98
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.