Meistverkauft in Sonstige
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 24,90Preistendenz: EUR 25,18
- EUR 23,00Preistendenz: EUR 23,26
- EUR 21,90Preistendenz: EUR 22,32
- EUR 5,95Preistendenz: EUR 9,99
- EUR 7,99Preistendenz: EUR 8,15
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>One of the key factors of rule of law in a society is the impartial, efficient, and competent Judiciary. Undoubtedly, rule of law serves as a foundation for a well functioning society where most of its principles are based on the correct behavior of the judiciary. When the judiciary resorts itself to corrupt behaviors, it not only destroys the basic principles of rule of law necessary for the well-being of the justice system, but also has its dire effects on other parts of the society as well. It Increases the rate of organized crimes and criminal activities. Here, it is aimed to study the corruption environment in judicial sector by looking into the concepts of corruption in general and more specifically notion of judicial corruption. However, this study is mainly conducted to understand the corrupt patterns in the Afghan Judiciary. Since, corruption in Afghanistan has been always claimed to be widespread. One of the major caustic factors behind the levels of prevalent corruption is the low functionality of the judicial institutions. Therefore, this study tries to come up with practical and aptly recommended solutions to tackle corruption in the judicial sector of Afghanistan</p>
- AutorLaheebullah Akbarzad
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten140 Seiten
- Gewicht225 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.