Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungEvery physical actuator is subject to saturation. When the actuator saturates, the performance of the control system designed will seriously deteriorate. Currently there is a surge of interest in increasing the practical applicability of control theory by incorporating the effect of saturation into the design of a control system. Control Systems with Actuator Saturation: Analysis and Design examines the problem of actuator saturation in depth. The overall approach takes into account the saturation nonlinearities at the outset of the control design. In the case that a control law is designed a priori to meet either the performance or stability requirement, it analyzes the closed-loop system under actuator saturation systematically and redesigns the controller in such a way that the preformance is retained while stability is improved. It also presents some related results on systems with state saturation or sensor saturation. Features and topics: * Results apply to general open-loop systems, including exponentially unstable ones. Thus, they are widely applicable to practical systems * Problems such as controllability, stabilizability, transience performance, distribute rejection, and output regulation are treated in a systematic manner. * Analytic description of the null controllable region is first obtained. Various feedback laws are designed that work on the entire null controllable region or an arbitrarily large portion of it. * Analysis tools are developed for performance assessment of existing control systems under actuator saturation. * Examples are worked out in detail to demonstrate the usefulness of the results. This book is an excellent resource for professionals, researchers, practitioners and graduate students in control, electrical, and mechanical engineering. All scientists and engineers interested in control systems with actuator saturation will find this book an essential resource. Some first--year graduate courses in linear systems and multivariable control or some background in nonlinear control systems would greatly facilitate the reading of this book.
- AutorTingshu Hu,Zongli Lin
- SerieControl Engineering
- AusgabeSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
- Seiten392 Seiten
- Gewicht629 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 143,05Preistendenz: EUR 207,89
- EUR 11,12Preistendenz: EUR 14,95
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.