Weitere Artikel mit Bezug zu diesem Produkt
Meistverkauft in Analogkameras
Hier sparen: Analogkameras
- EUR 89,90Preistendenz: EUR 92,15
- EUR 133,95Preistendenz: EUR 141,65
- EUR 75,00Preistendenz: EUR 87,13
- EUR 123,50Preistendenz: EUR 141,65
- EUR 74,99Preistendenz: EUR 76,31
- EUR 74,90Preistendenz: EUR 80,14
- EUR 78,95Preistendenz: EUR 89,20
Über dieses Produkt
- Product InformationIf photography is a hobby that you are interested in, the Contax 167MT is a good place to start. This classic SLR camera is not limited to the beginning photographer. Although it is a great entry-level camera, its capabilities attract both the novice and expert photographer as well. An LCD display gives the user the pertinent information they need in a very easy-to-read format. This information includes the exposure counter, shutter speed, flash mark, and an aperture value. Focusing comes easy with a split-prism micro collar and depth of field preview button. Include yourself in your pictures with the quartz-timed electronic self-timer that sports a ten-second delay. With six exposure modes and a shutter speed of 1/4000 seconds, the Contax 167MT is suitable for any situation.This particular Contax came on the market in 1987. It sported the very first Automated Bracketing Control system, a 3fps motor drive, an automatic film advance that brings film rolls to the first frame, and the ability to rewind the film with a motor. A button must be pressed before the rewind begins to keep the rewind noise from occurring in an unwanted place. Anyone with this particular model is ready to go when an opportunity arises to shoot pictures.The Contax 167MT 35mm camera is designed around a group of Zeiss manual-focus lenses. These lenses ensure high resolution, color contrast, and balance, all of which help to produce excellent photos. The 167MT is the oldest of all of the Contax cameras that are still being manufactured. This particular model is sturdily built and has a solid feel to it. These cameras have the extra perks that many photographers look for.The shutter button does several things when you press it down halfway. It turns the external LCD display and viewfinder on and it takes a new meter reading. These items turn themselves off after 16 seconds to save battery power. To turn on the backlight for the LCD display and viewfinder, you can press down and hold the shutter button. Some of the finder settings include flash, ISO speed, program mode, and the number of exposures, which begin at 00. A Contax/Yashica bayonet type of lens mount is used on this camera. To ensure that all metering modes function correctly, this item requires an MM lens. Non-MM lenses can be used, but the metering capability is limited.A battery check feature is available to show the condition of the four AAA batteries that power the camera. When turning it on, press the mode and ISO button at the same time. If the batteries are sufficiently charged, every item on the LCD panel is lit. One set of batteries can support a full day of photography.This camera is designed in a way that fits perfectly in small or large hands. It is perfect for photographers who enjoy automation but want the freedom to make some manual decisions on their own. Rugged enough that it does not require special treatment, the Contax 167 MT accompanies you everywhere you go.
- Model167 MT Body Only
- Camera TypeSLR
- Film Type35mm
- Lens MountContax/Yashica MM
- Focus TypeManual
- Shutter Speed16 to 1/4000 sec
- Depth2.06 in.
- Height5.88 in.
- Width3.63 in.
- Weight21.92 Oz
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.