Hier sparen: Mathematik
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,17
- EUR 18,80Preistendenz: EUR 19,40
- EUR 12,99Preistendenz: EUR 13,96
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Dairying is an important component of mixed farming system in India. Operation Flood Programme initiated during 1970 increased the production and availability of milk in the country. Over the years, the demand for dairy products has also increased substantially. However, the quantum and type of products consumed have been seen to vary across different regions due to differences in purchasing power, taste and food habit of people. In this book an attempt is made to explore the consumption of milk and milk products in the North Eastern state of Tripura where the demand for dairy products has been increasing due to rapid socio-economic changes. An enquiry about the expenditure pattern, income and expenditure elasticity, different influencing factors and inequalities existed in the expenditure on milk and milk products in rural and urban areas are the key features of this book. This book can serve as a good reference for students, researchers and policy makers working in the field of Agricultural Economics.</p>
- AutorGoutam Das,N. K. Verma
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten124 Seiten
- Gewicht201 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.