Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Meistverkauft in CDs
Hier sparen: CDs
- EUR 7,90Preistendenz: EUR 10,92
- EUR 7,99Preistendenz: EUR 15,93
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 17,25
Über dieses Produkt
- ProduktinformationBlack Moth rose from the Leeds underground scene at the end of the last decade, indulging their love for both Sabbath sulphur and Stooges squalor. Their debut 'The Killing Jar', which was released in 2012, effortlessly transcended its influences to arrive at a nefarious and turbulent brew, equal parts horror movie atmosphere, thunderous drive and maverick spark, with Harriet Bevan's biting and beguiling voice leading the charge. The Killing Jar was hailed by many as 'one of the best debut album's you'll hear all year' - it even made it onto Kerrang's top 50 albums of the year. Now with an expanded (guitar) lineup to expand the riffage comes the follow up, 'Condemned To Hope.' Their long awaited second album, produced like their first by Jim Sclavunos (Grinderman, Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds, The Cramps) takes their kaleidoscopic heaviosity and sepulchral style to a whole new plateau of riff-driven dementia.A turbulent brew with just as much 60s garage rock bite, head-spinning psychedelia and '1991-The-Year-That-Punk-Broke' grit to offer as Vinum Sabbathi riffage. 'Condemned To Hope' is where Black Moth truly render themselves a glimmering presence in the firmament of 21st century rock. A band just as comfortable sharing the Temples festival bill with the likes of Electric Wizard and Neurosis as they are alongside Nick Cave, Iggy Pop and Deborah Harry on the forthcoming Jeffrey Lee Pierce Sessions album 'Axels And Sockets'. Black Moth toured the UK with Turbowolf and Europe recently with Uncle Acid and The Deadbeats and played numerous festivals such Reading/Leeds, Desertfest, Download, Hammerfest, Temples Festival, Great Escape and Truck Festival. Radio support has been widespread and 'Room 13', from the album, has received play from Planet Rock, Kerrang and Absolute Radio to BBC 6Music, Radio 1 and Xfm. Full UK press has begun with a new video and the album announcement being featured online by Metal Hammer, Kerrang and Classic Rock (amongst others) alongside a feature in The Quietus.There are plans to stream more tracks and we expect more online action and reviews/features in print media nearer to release. Press in UK will be handled by I Like Press. Radio Promo Rocket PR. As with all NHS releases the album package will be something very special.The legendary Roger Dean has created a brand new painting for the cover. Dean's iconic work for Yes, Uriah Heep, Budgie, countless Vertigo sleeves and much more, has come to define 70 s sleeve art. Much darker for 'Condemned To Hope', he evokes the apocalyptic landscapes of victorian painter John Martin to create something truly bleak and epic
- KomponistBlack Moth
- KünstlerBlack Moth
- Datum der Veröffentlichung10. Oktober 2014
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.