Hier sparen: Computer & Internet
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,99
- EUR 34,40Preistendenz: EUR 45,14
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>To count the blood cells in a clinical laboratory different two methods and techniques are used. One is the old conventional method of cell counting under the microscope and the other is to produce cell counting report by latest but very expensive haematology analyser machine. But both these methods have their own different drawbacks. The main problem with the method of counting manually under the microscope is accuracy, this method needs a real experienced laboratory technician who is trained enough to produce an accurate cell counting report, and even if the laboratory technician if well trained and experienced still we one cant neglect the chance of error in the report due to error caused by apparatus, personal errors, statistical errors etc. While on the other hand latest haematology analyser somehow error free and fast but it is widely unavailable and very expensive machine and the countries like Pakistan are resource less to provide it in every hospital laboratory in country. So as a result of the problem this research based project proposed a new method of cell counting which is easy to use, don't need fully experienced men to handle, accurate and economical.</p>
- AutorAamir Khan,Faisal Saleh Khattak,Sanaullah Khan
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten52 Seiten
- Gewicht94 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.