- EUR 149,79Kostenloser Versand
- EUR 133,41Kostenloser Versand
Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungComputational collective intelligence (CCI) is most often understood as a subfield of artificial intelligence (AI) dealing with soft computing methods that enable group decisions to be made or knowledge to be processed among autonomous units acting in distributed environments. The needs for CCI techniques and tools have grown signi- cantly recently as many information systems work in distributed environments and use distributed resources. Web-based systems, social networks and multi-agent systems very often need these tools for working out consistent knowledge states, resolving conflicts and making decisions. Therefore, CCI is of great importance for today&8217;s and future distributed systems. Methodological, theoretical and practical aspects of computational collective int- ligence, such as group decision making, collective action coordination, and knowledge integration, are considered as the form of intelligence that emerges from the collabo- tion and competition of many individuals (artificial and/or natural). The application of multiple computational intelligence technologies such as fuzzy systems, evolutionary computation, neural systems, consensus theory, etc. , can support human and other collective intelligence and create new forms of CCI in natural and/or artificial s- tems.
- AutorNgoc Thanh Nguyen,Ryszard Kowalczyk,Shyi-Ming Chen
- HerausgaberNgoc Thanh Nguyen,Ryszard Kowalczyk,Shyi-Ming Chen
- SerieLecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence,Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Seiten860 Seiten
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.