Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 19,61Preistendenz: EUR 21,84
- EUR 13,73Preistendenz: EUR 25,92
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe purpose of this study was to identify and describe the subjective experience of a rural school principal relative to the manner in which the principal utilizes communication skills, including feedback, to ensure organizational improvement and student sucess. The study also investigated the current views of the rural school principal to leadership styles and effective communication techniques. Results of this study reveals that the principal removes communication barriers through being accessible and scheduling regular meetings with teachers and by ensuring exchange of feedback. The study also shows several communication strategies utilized by the principal, which resulted in a positive school climate and effective feedback leading to positive student achievement. Finally, the study also highlights possible differences and similarities concerning communication strategies and their influence on leadership roles on both rural and urban schools.
- AutorDebora Regos Zamorano
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten284 Seiten
- Gewicht439 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.