Meistverkauft in Medizin
Hier sparen: Medizin
- EUR 69,99Preistendenz: EUR 72,06
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 26,27
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,48
- EUR 10,90Preistendenz: EUR 18,09
- EUR 12,90Preistendenz: EUR 13,24
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,27
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Communication plays a vital role in breaking down barriers between the patient and dentist, and in strengthening the treatment alliance. Regarding the sucess of use, care and maintenance of the prosthesis, dentist must know their patients. They can do this by considering important episodes in their patient's lives, by knowing problems or difficulties their patients encounter and by recognising their patient's apprehensiveness about dental treatment. Dentist must be proficient in their communication skills. They must encourage their patients to ventilate their feelings, thoughts, worries and fears in relation to treatment and its outcome, as well as ensuring that their patients fully understand what is being said. Dentist must walk the tightrope between being objective on the one hand, and empathetic on the other hand, with regard to their patient's needs. The ability to achieve a balance between objectivity and empathy is the essence of effective communication. All these aspects are discussed in book in detail. Therefore, effective communication, both verbal and non-verbal, is important for patient satisfaction and treatment outcome.</p>
- AutorKhurshid Ahmed Mattoo,Neha Garg,Pratibha Yadav
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten128 Seiten
- Gewicht207 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.