Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungCritical Praise for Common Stocks and Uncommon Profits and Other Writings<br />"You will find lots of jewels in these pages that may do as much for you as they have for me."<br>-- Kenneth L. Fisher<br />"I sought out Phil Fisher after reading his Common Stocks and Uncommon Profits and Other Writings. When I met him, I was as impressed by the man as by his ideas. A thorough understanding of the business, obtained by using Phil´s techniques . . . enables one to make intelligent investment commitments."<br>-- Warren Buffett<br />"Little known to the public, rarely interviewed, and accepting few clients, Philip Fisher is nevertheless read and studied by most thoughtful investment professionals . . . everyone will profit from pondering-as Warren Buffett has done-the investment principles Fisher espouses."<br>-- James W. Michaels<br>former editor, Forbes<br />"My own copy [of Common Stocks and Uncommon Profits and Other Writings] has underlinings and marginal thoughts throughout."<br>-- John Train<br>author of Dance of the Money Bees<br />Updated features include a new Preface and Introduction from Kenneth L. Fisher<br />Widely respected and admired, Philip Fisher is among the most influential investors of all time. His investment philosophies, introduced almost forty years ago, are not only studied and applied by today´s finance professionals, but are also regarded by many as gospel. Common Stocks and Uncommon Profits and Other Writings reveals these timeless philosophies.<br>
- SerieWiley Investment Classics
- Ausgabe2. Auflage
- VerlagJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- SprachausgabeEnglisch, Französisch
- Seiten288 Seiten
- Gewicht400 g
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 38,49Preistendenz: EUR 39,71
- EUR 13,85Preistendenz: EUR 14,93
- EUR 23,99Preistendenz: EUR 29,81
- EUR 12,78Preistendenz: EUR 13,71
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.