Hier sparen: Mathematik
- EUR 39,80Preistendenz: EUR 40,92
- EUR 55,00Preistendenz: EUR 55,58
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,48
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,27
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 20,17
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,60
- EUR 16,95Preistendenz: EUR 17,28
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThis study examined the efficiency of combining classwide peer tutoring and constant time delay (CTD) on academic performance of 3 students with learning disabilities and 16 students without disabilities enrolled in an inclusive sixth-grade Language Arts class. Treatment integrity checklists were used to measure the extent to which the tutors with learning disabilities used the CTD procedure correctly and the tutees' correct performance on the skills being taught. A multiple-probe design across behaviors replicated across students was used. The results indicated that (a) students with learning disabilities could reliably implement the peer tutoring CTD procedures with a high degree of treatment integrity,(b) students with learning disabilities and without disabilities accurately and fluently learned 15 targeted vocabulary words, (c) students with learning disabilities acquired the skills that were taught in a short amount of time with minimal errors and maintained a high level of skill acquisition over a 7-week period, and (d) both students and teachers expressed a high level of satisfaction of the CTD peer tutoring procedures.
- AutorTrudie Hughes
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten140 Seiten
- Gewicht225 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.