Meistverkauft in Medizin
Hier sparen: Medizin
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,82
- EUR 34,99Preistendenz: EUR 36,15
- EUR 10,90Preistendenz: EUR 17,77
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>This study was done to explore the toxic effects of Aflatoxin B1 alone and in combination with Ochratoxin A in quail chicks. Day old quail chicks divided into seven equal groups (G0-G6) were administered with aflatoxin (AFB1) and ochratoxin (OTA) alone or in different combinations in feed. Ochratoxin was administered at dose levels of 1 and 1.5 ppm alone and 2ppm OTA in combination with 1 ppm AFB1 in G1, G2 and G3 respectively. AFB1 was administered daily into feed at dose rates of 1 and 1.5 ppm alone and 2ppm AFB1 in combination with 1 ppm OTA in G4, G5 and G6 respectively. Quail chicks fed ochratoxin had decreased feed intake and body weight. Quail chicks administered AFB1 alone showed depression, decrease in feed intake and body weight. Hematological parameters exhibit a decreasing pattern including TEC, TLC, Hb, PCV and ESR. Serum urea and creatinine concentrations increased while total serum proteins decreased. A concurrent administration of AFB1 with ochratoxin indicated a potentiation of the toxicity reflected by increased severity of clinical signs, mortality of the chicks and decreased body weights. Other parameters studied did not show significant differences.</p>
- AutorMuhammad Shahzad,Muti-Ur-Rehman Khan,Sajid Umar
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten160 Seiten
- Gewicht255 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.