Meistverkauft in Kindersachbücher
Hier sparen: Kindersachbücher
- EUR 89,25Preistendenz: EUR 93,51
- EUR 67,94Preistendenz: EUR 74,71
- EUR 54,28Preistendenz: EUR 59,37
- EUR 49,95Preistendenz: EUR 56,06
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe "Colonel Bogey March" is a popular march that was written in 1914 by Lieutenant F. J. Ricketts (1881 1945), a British military bandmaster who was director of music for the Royal Marines at Plymouth. Since at that time service personnel were not encouraged to have professional lives outside the armed forces, Ricketts published "Colonel Bogey" and his other compositions under the pseudonym Kenneth Alford. Supposedly, the tune was inspired by a military man and golfer who whistled a characteristic two-note phrase (a descending minor third interval) instead of shouting "Fore!". It is this descending interval which begins each line of the melody. Bogey is a golfing term meaning one over par. Edwardian golfers in North America often played matches against "Colonel Bogey". The sheet music was a million-seller, and the march was recorded many times. "Colonel Bogey" is the authorized march of The King's Own Calgary Regiment (RCAC) of the Canadian Forces. Many humorous or satirical verses have been sung to th
- AutorAgnes F. Vandome,Frederic P. Miller,John McBrewster
- HerausgaberAgnes F. Vandome,Frederic P. Miller,John McBrewster
- VerlagAlphascript Publishing
- Seiten120 Seiten
- Gewicht186 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.