Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 34,90Preistendenz: EUR 36,60
- EUR 39,90Preistendenz: EUR 47,04
- EUR 42,59Preistendenz: EUR 49,16
- EUR 28,48Preistendenz: EUR 33,05
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungIn this thesis, a tracking system was developed by modifying an add-on collimator, the Siemens Moduleaf, for realtime applications in radiotherapy. As the add-on collimator works almost completely autonomously of the linear accelerator (LinAc), no modifications to the latter were necessary. The adaptations to the Moduleaf were mainly software-based. In order to reduce the complexity of the system, outdated electronic parts were replaced with newer components where practical.<br>Verification was performed by measuring the latency of the system as well as the impact on applied dose to a predefined target volume, moving in the leaf's travel direction. Latency measurements in software were accomplished by comparing the target and current positions of the leaves. For dose measurements, a Gafchromic EBT2 film was placed beneath the target 4D phantom, in between solid water plates, and moved alongside with it.<br>Based on the results, a tracking-capable add-on collimator seems to be a useful tool for reducing the margins for the treatment of small, slow-moving targets.<br>Radiotherapy is one of the most important methods used for the treatment of cancer. Irradiating a moving target is also one of the most challenging tasks to accomplish in modern radiotherapy.
- AutorAndreas Böhler
- Ausgabe1st ed. 2016
- Seiten53 Seiten
- Gewicht108 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.